Tuesday 29 September 2009

Back at Uni

One more and I am done updating for now...

Uni started again yesterday with a different Illustration Tutor and a fun day of drawing. This is on a rather big scale which I'm not used to since my drawings are usually really small (I painted with my fingers because there weren't enough brushes -it's more fun anyway). The first project we got is called 'Personal Myth' and we were told the drawing could be about something that we're obsessed with. Now I am obsessed with pugs (I wanted one since I was 14 years old and as soon as I can afford it I will have one!) so that was the obvious choice. For some reason I added antlers and then the cross. It kind of popped into my mind and I knew there was a myth about that but I couldn't remember it. I checked it when I got home, it's the myth of St. Hubert.

No comments: